5 Advantages of Working with Nahan as a Direct Marketing Agency
Author: Melissa Fransen
We have many exciting things happening at Nahan!
In January, we announced an expansion of our services to include a full omnichannel suite of direct marketing services, including strategy, creative, data, analytics, and more! These new services are being offered as needed a la cart style or in a fully integrated approach. Where you need help, our team can plug in and bring our expertise to take your direct marketing initiatives to new performance levels.
For many of our customers, our business relationship will remain unchanged and we are proud to continue our relationship as a trusted print partner. For others, these new resources bring forth a whole new world of opportunity.
Our team has been thrilled with the buzz we’ve been getting in the marketplace regarding our new services and the excitement we’re hearing from our customers. We want to say thank you for all of the questions we have received thus far. Keep the inquiries coming!
Here are 5 advantages of working with Nahan as a Direct Marketing Agency.
1. We Are Direct Marketing Strategy Experts
For over 50 years, Nahan has been known as a world-class printer. We know direct marketing production inside and out. We know best practices, what works, postal efficiencies, and much more. With our strategy offering, we can work with your team to optimize your entire direct marketing strategy and/or plug in where needed. Here are some examples of topics you could expect us to cover and ultimately address:
- Discussion of your current direct marketing go-to-market strategy
- Understanding your top-line goals and provide recommendations for helping you achieve and exceed them
- What do successful KPIs look like for you?
- Introduction of omnichannel and integrated tools to provide incremental response and lowered cost per acquisition
- What is your data strategy?
- How we leverage a test and learn approach with data and creative to continually improve results
2. We Bring Design/Creative Expertise
When it comes to the design of your next direct marketing program, our design experts are at your service. Whether it’s building an entire campaign from scratch to helping with new, efficient format ideas, we bring an unsurpassed level of creative expertise to your direct marketing projects. We can help with design, copywriting, personalization, versioning, best practices, and more! Here are some examples of things we’d likely cover in a design/creative review:
- Understanding your audience
- Understanding what’s worked and hasn’t in the past
- What is the action you want the recipient to take?
- Reviewing the developed creative brief
- Offer and supporting benefits development
- Optimal design and content placement
- Copy that engages, makes an emotional connection, and prompts action
- Accommodating differences in how readers consume content
- Communicating your unique selling proposition
3. We Can Help with Your Data, Targeting, and Analytics
Whether you are a seasoned direct marketer or are just getting started, our team can help with your data and targeting strategies. From list research in identifying your best target audience to predictive modeling tools, we love to help our customers with their data/targeting strategies. Topics surrounding data and targeting would include items such as:
- Understanding your target market
- Reviewing current and introducing potential new sources of data
- Leveraging sophisticated analytics to boost response, cut costs, and lower cost of acquisition
- Understanding your current CRM strategy and how we can enhance it
- Leveraging your customer and prospect data to further enhance personalization
4. We Bring Analysis Experience
Once the mailing gets to the recipient, our team is equipped to step in to help you analyze results of your direct marketing campaigns. Examples of items we’d analyze include:
- KPIs and what they tell us
- What can be learn from what worked and what didn’t
- Go-forward testing recommendations
5. We Take What’s Working (or Not!) and Build Upon It
The best part of working together is that you will realize . . .
Request a Quote
Are you interested in learning more about our direct marketing service offerings? Reach out and contact us today!
Bio: Melissa Fransen is our Marketing Manager. She started with Nahan in May of 2017. Melissa is responsible for Nahan’s marketing initiatives, which includes everything from conference planning to social media initiatives. In her spare time, Melissa enjoys spending time with her husband and enjoying time in the outdoors with family and friends.